I’ve gathered some weird and wonderful things for you to read this week. I’m not sure if I should be frightened at how easy I find some of the more odd articles. Let me know what you think about them. In the coming weeks, if you find something interesting you think everyone should read, drop me a line via the contact form and let me know, or just post it below. Let’s get started:
1) Ponymen: My Little Ponies + Watchmen = Awesome? The scary part is that I’d probably go watch this.
2) American Gods coming to HBO: Looks like Tom Hank’s production company will be bringing this modern classic to the small screen. I really hope this fantasy book-to-mini-series trend continues.
3) L.A. Banks is very ill: Link leads to a Publishers Weekly article that shows you where to go to offer support.
4) 1st person vs. 3rd person: Shawn over at Suvudu poses an interesting question, with a poll.
5) The Dervish House nominated for the John W. Campbell Best Novel Award: This is also on sale on Amazon Kindle for $1.99. You’re crazy if you don’t pick this up.
6) Loving the Alien (and the Alien is You): Fábio Fernandes writes a guest post over at A Dribble of Ink. A very cool post about a unique character he created and fell in love with.