Today’s covers all come from books we reviewed in August 2019. Once you identify a book cover, in the comment section list:
1. The number of the cover (1-16)
2. The author
3. The book title
Please identify just one cover that has not yet been identified correctly so that others will have a chance to play. If they’re not all identified by next Thursday, you can come back and identify more.
Each of your correct entries enters you into a drawing to win a book of your choice from our stacks. Winners are notified in the comments, so make sure to check the notification box or remember to check back in about 10 days. If we don’t choose a winner within 2 weeks, please bug Marion.
And, as always, we’ve got other giveaways going on, too.
# The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E. Harrow
I think you meant “#13 The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E. Harrow”. You left out the 13.
Oops, I did mean 13. Sorry!
#5 “Beneath the Twisted Trees” by Bradley P. Beaulieu
11. “The Porcelain Dove” by Delia Sherman
#2, The Citadel of Weeping Pearls by Aliette depression Bodard
#4 is The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater
#8: “Reticence” by Gail Carriger.
#1 is “Fall, or Dodge in Hell” by Neal Stephenson
#15 is Yarrow by Charles de Lint
#14 is Three Laws Lethal by David Walton
3. The Weapon Makers by A.E. van Vogt
6. The Swarm by Orson Scott Card & Aaron Johnston
7. A Green and Ancient Light by Frederic S. Durbin
9. The Glass Bead Game (Magister Ludi) by Hermann Hesse
10. State Tectonics by Malka Older
12. The Violent Century by Lavie Tidhar
16. Strange Toys by Patricia Geary
Lady MOrar, if you live in the USA, you win a book of your choice from our stacks.
Please contact me (Marion) with your choice and a US address. Happy reading!