Today’s covers all come from books we reviewed in September 2018. Once you identify a book cover, in the comment section list:
1. The number of the cover (1-16)
2. The author
3. The book title
Please identify just one cover that has not yet been identified correctly so that others will have a chance to play. If they’re not all identified by next Thursday, you can come back and identify more.
Each of your correct entries enters you into a drawing to win a book of your choice from our stacks. Winners are notified in the comments, so make sure to check the notification box or remember to check back in about 10 days. If we don’t choose a winner within 2 weeks, please bug Marion.
And, as always, we’ve got a few more giveaways going on, too.
7. “Summers at Castle Auburn” by Sharon Shinn
10 is “Return to Fear Street” by R.L. Stine
#1 “Vengeful” by V.E. Schwab
8 is The Fated Sky by Mary Robinette Kowal
12. Blackfish City by Sam J. Miller
14 Sweep: The Story of a Girl and Her Monster by Jonathan Auxier
15: “An Absolutely Remarkable Thing” by Hank Green.
#4 is Free Live Free by Gene Wolfe
11. “Sourdough” by Robin Sloan
9. “Beyond the Stars: Unimagined Realms”, edited by Ellen Campbell & Patrice Fitzgerald
6. “Voyage of the Dogs” by Greg van Eekhout
13. “The Brass God” by K.M. McKinley
2. “The Hounds of Tindalos” by Frank Belknap Long
3. “Hollywood Dead” by Richard Kadrey
5. “The Language of Thorns: Midnight Tales and Dangerous Magic” by Leigh Bardugo
16. “Meddling Kids” by Edgar Cantero
Mary Henaghen, if you live in the USA, you win a book of your choice from our stacks.
Please contact me (Marion) with your choice and a US address. Happy reading!
Thanks!! Will do.