Today’s covers all come from books or films we reviewed in August 2021. Once you identify a cover, in the comment section list:
1. The number of the cover (1-16)
2. The author/director
3. The book/film title
Please identify just one cover that has not yet been identified correctly so that others will have a chance to play. If they’re not all identified by next Thursday at noon EST, you can come back and identify more.
Each of your correct entries enters you into a drawing to win a book of your choice from our stacks (if you’re in the U.S.A.) or a $5 Amazon gift certificate (outside the U.S.A.). Winners are notified in the comments, so make sure to check the notification box and/or remember to check back in about 10 days. If we don’t choose a winner within 2 weeks, please bug Marion.
11. Andre Norton- Sea Siege
9 The Queen’s Triumph by Jessie Mihalik
#16 is “The Rookery” by Deborah Hewitt.
4. John Bellairs, The House with a Clock in its Walls
#10 is Eden by Cullen Bunn (writer), Dalibor Talajic (artist), Valentina Briski (colorist), and Marshall Dillon (letter)
5. “Star Rangers” by Andre Norton
#6: “The Ruthless Lady’s Guide To Wizardry,” by C.M. Waggoner.
15) Even and Odd by Sarah Beth Durst
#8 is Agatha H. and the Siege of Mechanicsburg by Phil & Kaja Foglio
1. “The Hidden Palace” by Helene Wecker
2. “Da Vinci’s Cat” by Catherine Gilbert Murdock
3. “Synchronized Sorcery” by Juliet Blackwell
7. “The Kingdoms” by Natasha Pulley
12. “The Tangleroot Palace” by Marjorie Liu
13. “Revelator” by Daryl Gregory
14. “Venus Liberated” by Harl Vincent
Avshi,if you live in the USA, you win a book of your choice from our stacks.
Please contact me (Marion) with your choice and a US address. Happy reading!