Today’s covers all come from books or films we reviewed in March 2021. Once you identify a cover, in the comment section list:
1. The number of the cover (1-16)
2. The author/director
3. The book/film title
Please identify just one cover that has not yet been identified correctly so that others will have a chance to play. If they’re not all identified by next Thursday at noon EST, you can come back and identify more.
Each of your correct entries enters you into a drawing to win a book of your choice from our stacks. Winners are notified in the comments, so make sure to check the notification box and/or remember to check back in about 10 days. If we don’t choose a winner within 2 weeks, please bug Marion.
Beginning at the End by Mike Chen
#16: “Forty Thousand In Gehenna,” by C.J. Cherryh.
#4: “The Wolf of Oren-Yaro” by K.S. Villoso.
9, C.L. Polk, Soulstar
#14 is Wild Sign by Patricia Briggs
11. Monstres, Vol. 5: Warchild, by Marjorie Liu & Sana Takeda
6: One Day This Will All Be Yours by Adrian Tchaikovsky
10. is “Call of the Bone Ships” by R.J. Barker.
#3 is The Councillor by E.J. Beaton
7 The Midnight Library by Matt Haig
#5 is A Beginning at the End by Mike Chen
1. “Weaver’s Folly” by Sarah Madsen
2. “The Ghost Variations” by Kevin Brockmeier
12. “Troyana” by S.P. Meek
13. “Trouble the Saints” by Alaya Dawn Johnson
15. “Transgressions of Power” by Juliette Wade
Sethia,if you live in the USA, you win a book of your choice from our stacks.
Please contact me (Marion) with your choice and a US address. Happy reading!